All University faculty, staff, and students, as well as community members
Flyers may be turned into Student Life directly for posting, and must abide by the following guidelines:
- A maximum of 1 flyer per board (28 boards total), per person or group can be approved at one time
- Due to space limitations, 8.5 x 11 flyers are preferred. Posters larger than 8.5 x 11 will be given special consideration
- Please be sure to leave an area of “white space” on your flyer so the stamp is visible. If no “white space” is available, the stamp will go anywhere on the flyer
- Flyers posted on walls, doors, windows, or anywhere other than Community Boards will be removed
- All non-Liberty posters will take priority over campus posters based on space available on the community boards
- NO posters are permitted in the Vines Center
- Posters are approved for no more than 10 days at a time (permission for extended approval will be granted on a case-by-case basis). The maximum amount of time will be 2 weeks
- Posters are distributed to Community Boards once a week on Monday mornings. Please plan accordingly as posters may not be distributed on a last-minute basis
- Posters may be brought in up to 1 week in advanced
- All posters will be $10 for 2 weeks (including weekend and holiday days)
- Payment can be made in cash or by check. Payment is due at time of approval. Please make checks out to Liberty University Office of Student Life.
Official Liberty University Departments & student clubs may post for FREE: same posting restrictions apply.
The Community Boards policy provides guidelines for distributing information via print media on bulletin boards to the Liberty University community.